Our ornate inspired studio is super private and comfortable catering toward the every day glamour girl and allowing for sole focus on each clients needs. Our goal is to make each client feel comfortable and relaxed while deciding on the style of eyelash extensions that best fit your personality, lifestyle and features.
XO Day Spa uses an advanced Asian technique involving precise, individual lash-by-lash application. The customized lashes are individually applied directly to your already existing natural lashes using a steady hand and a unique, long-lasting, high grade glue.
Whether it be synthetic or mink, our lashes are lighter and more flexible then conventional brands. These lashes are high gloss, curled and tapered to perfection. Guaranteed to give you a soft, natural, glamorous look.
• New clients please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment as a form will need to be filled in and a patch test performed.
• As courtesy to all other clients our services are completed as scheduled. Please contact us if you are running late so we can do our best to accomodate you. Runing late will most likely limit the time allotted for your service and most importantly your enjoyment.
• If your appointment is canceled within the 24 hours prior to your visit a cancellation fee of $40 will be incurred.
• Please note that we get very busy at times. If we do not answer your call, please leave a detailed message on our voice mail. Be sure to include your name number (including area code), requested service/date/time.
• Premature shedding of extensions may be due to lifestyle, lash cycle, and/or products used on the skin. As a good will gesture, XO Day Spa will give a refill at no extra charge if more then 50% of the lashes have fallen out within 72 hours. There may be time requirements for the client to visit the studio if this is the case.
We wish you the best service and hope you are happy with your glamorous lashes.
Menu & Services
No more smearing or running mascara
Cut your daily beauty routine in half
Beautiful lashes last 2-4 weeks
Weightless, effortless, and extremely low maintenance
Perfect for special occasions
Perfect for everyday, non mascara lovers
Perfect for contact lens wearers
Perfect for glamor girls on the go
Originating in Korea, eyelash extensions have been the best kept beauty secret for years! Now, its taken over Hollywood and is sweeping the nation from coast to coast.
Not to be confused with strip lashes or individual clusters. Single strands of mink or synthetic fibers are applied one by one, by a trained eyelash technician. Eyelash extensions lengthen and thicken each individual, natural eyelash, Creating a perfect, flawless look.
Don’t be fooled! Only certified, trained professionals posses the proper qualifications and sanitary knowledge to apply eyelash extensions.
When applied correctly, eyelash extensions sit 1mm above the eyelash follicle. Leaving plenty of space for the natural lash to grow. A natural eyelash cycle can last anywhere from 25-30 days. Every lash growing at a different time and pace. Shedding can occur multiple times, daily. Once the natural lash has shed, the extensions will also shed, attached together. Don’t worry! This is supposed to happen. However, this process tends to be much more noticeable while wearing extensions.
Anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes. All depending on the requested volume, desired look and the health of the natural eyelashes.
Just try to avoid the eye area. Oil based products should be avoided at all costs. This can break down the bond of the adhesive, lessening the life span of your extensions. ONLY water based eyeliner and mascara are recommended. Most over the counter brands are oil or wax based. Please see your technician for a list of recommendations.
Yes. Please consult your doctor if…
You suffer from itchy, watery eyes due to frequent Allergies.
You have recently undergone chemotherapy.
You are prone to styes or eye infections.
You have had eye surgery (including LASIK) in the past 8 weeks
You are pregnant.
For the first 48 hours, avoid:
Hot, humid temperatures
Hot tubs and saunas
Rubbing, pulling and touching the lashes
Funny Sleeping patterns
Mascara or Eyeliner
Facial products containing oil.